View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 07:44 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Conservatives are afraid of a women who has yet won election. and if so is 1 voice in Congress . But they are not worried or Afraid of the Current POTUS , and his actions and behavior and Policies

As much as Jim says the certain people are responsible for Trump . Trump is responsible for this kind of candidate

Trumps gives Business promising free money , wants 100% Depreciation " I don't have to please Wall Street, and so I appreciate depreciation. For me the relevant issue isn't what I report on the bottom line, it's what I get to keep" equals guaranteed income. yet no suggestions how to pay for it
"Conservatives are afraid of a women who has yet won election"

You could not be more wrong. I love her, I hope she gets the nomination to run for POTUS, maybe with Maxine Waters as her running mate. I think she's a moron, that doesn't mean I'm afraid of her. It's Nancy Pelosi, and the democratic establishment, who are afraid, because they know she's a ditz who will have zero appeal outside of NYC or San Francisco. Pelosi has spoken against her, because she knows this woman is going to hurt the party.

"Trump is responsible for this kind of candidate"

Oh I agree! It's evidence of how severely he has broken their brains. The GOP response to Obama, was the Tea Party. And this woman, is the left's response to Trump? We will see which pays better political dividends, but we all already know what the answer will be.