View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 09:29 AM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I'm not denying that some people have to work two jobs. What I'm saying, is that when I take a second job, or a tenth job, unemployment does not decrease. It only decreases when I go from having zero jobs, to having more than zero jobs, whether I have 1 or 10 doesn't matter.
So she was wrong or misspoke, haven't we all?

May come as a shock to you., but conservatives also want everyone to have great healthcare and access to affordable education. But we don't think it's as simple as the feds saying "it's now free", because that doesn't make it devoid of cost.
Does that also make them Morons?

You make something more affordable by making it more efficient (in the case of college, there are WAY too many professors making boatloads of money for working barely part time hours). You don't make anything more efficient, by putting the feds in charge of it.
Where is your evidence that professors are The driving factor in the increased cost of college? All the evidence I see is that they are a contributing factor, but not the largest.
You also did not rebut her views on Congress, I would say that you cannot agree with anything a "liberal" says but....

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin