View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 01:58 PM   #54
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"his other crime that really pisses you off is that he is a virulent writer"

He can write all he wants. Couldn't care less. What bothers me, is raising money for him, bestowing him with credibility, pretending he's something other than what he is. Claiming that he's innocent. You still are allowed to do that in this country, the left or right press has no power to convict though Baby Donnie Bonespur would like to make it so they also have no right to report Another issue where liberals can't accept the reality because it doesn't match their ideology. So they create a new reality where he deserves sympathy, not the victim's widow.

"then lets look at who some republicans have called great lately: Putin, Dutarte, Kim, all of whom have killed a lot more people than one police officer"

Well I can walk and chew gum at the same time, so I can say those guys are evil and so is Abu Mumia Jamal. There are no meaningful numbers of conservatives who defend Putin (but Obama sure as hell did, when he mocked Mitt Romney), Dutarte, or Kim.
Just one, our current leader and this is far from the only example of Kowtowing to authoritarian leaders.
President Donald Trump's 13-day trip to Asia included meetings with a host of world leaders, and while he praised many of his international counterparts, his interactions with some of the world's best-known strongmen have raised consternation.

Trump's kind words for Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and the apparent softening of his language toward North Korean leader Kim Jong Un came in contrast to the concerns others have expressed about those leaders.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin