View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 04:57 PM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
"the party has become the party of George Soros,"

Jim again showing he fondness for kool aid and tinfoil hats

Just look at the pavlovian response when Soros , Hillary , benghazi, migrant caravan , fake media, cnn ,due process for kavanaugh but chant lock her up

but no such response is generated if you mention us debt , executive orders as mentioned by pete threatening the world with more nukes ask where is the health care , arm sale to saudi's after killing a journalist

Trump says one thing on the white house lawn.. then same day he goes to a campaign rally completely and contradicts himself

as if he thinks no one else is watching ??
i’ll ask again, who are the moderate
democrats at the national level? Nancy Pelosi? Spartacus Booker? Lie-awatha? compare them to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and John McCain and Lindsay Graham? Please.

Trump is an idiot. There is a lot more to the GOP than him. In fact, if it wasn’t for kooky and uncivilized liberals, he never would
have won the nomination, not ever. He was nominated specifically, to out-sleaze the liberals. Stunning that you don’t see that. Ifnthe legt could have been fair ( not fawning all over, just fair) to McCain it Romney, there would be no president Trump. Kind of funny when you think of it that way, eh?

as to the debt, john and i have both saidnits a huge issue, so zero hypocrisy. did you complain if debt during the obama years? i bet not.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device