Thread: They got him...
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 03:30 PM   #73
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
our culture has a collective moral compass, that's badly in need of a tune up. Not enough empathy, not enough traditional family values, not enough fathers, not nearly enough good parents out there.

it's been this way for some time .. totally unrelated to the motivation of both of theses Men , which is clearly displayed in their Social media posts which have been spread by and reinforced by other prominent conservatives some elected some not ..

Part of a Elie Wiesel quote I saw explained my position well

Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.

just saying there's sociopaths on both sides which I am sure their are .. avoids seeing the elephant in the room ... and I see that as taking a neutral position...
"it's been this way for some time "

Our moral compass has been broken for some time, I don't think it's always been this broken.

"totally unrelated to the motivation of both of theses Men "

Maybe.

"just saying there's sociopaths on both sides which I am sure their are .. avoids seeing the elephant in the room "

What's the elephant in the room, exactly? Trump? Republicans?

"and I see that as taking a neutral position"

I don't have a neutral position on violent crime. I can promise you that my position is different than your position...that doesn't mean I don't have a position.

"their Social media posts which have been spread by and reinforced by other prominent conservatives "

Yes, if it wasn't for conservatives, there would be zero poverty, we'd all live forever, and unicorns would be floating down the street..