Thread: Human caravan
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #134
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Just saying sending the military is a stunt .. I never suggested let them all in nor would I ... just another attempt to sow misinformation and more conspiracy theorists will some how chime in on how Soros or terrorist Or disease need to be stopped.. you can’t govern by fear alone but he is trying hard
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
How The military is handling the "stunt." The military has a history of creating successful "stunts." Even war is loaded with "stunts." If they achieve a victory, "stunts" may be less costly than actual battle.

Nice that you gratuitously throw in "misinformation . . . conspiracy theorists . . . Soros . . . terrorist Or disease" and then throw in "can't govern by fear alone but he is trying hard." Yet it is you and others on this forum who constantly stoke up fear against Trump by warning us about how dangerous he is. The mirror on the wall awaits you.

And, just for the record, Trump has done many things (good things in the eyes of "conservatives") in governing without resorting to fear. But your conspiracy laden, fear and racist inspired opinions have no room for anything other than that he is a dangerous, destructive monster.

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 10-30-2018 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Fixing Quote