View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So your study shows that liberals killed exactly zero people in mass shootings. Fascinating.

Just out of curiosity, how about the guy who assassinated 5 Dallas police officers, who said he wanted to kill as many white cops as he could? Please explain why those 5 murders don't count as mass murders at the hands of liberal extremists?
Are you speaking of the Afghanistan vet suffering from PTSD?
What makes you think he was liberal? That he was black and killed 5 police officers?

We're all ears. You have fun squirming your way out of that hole.
The study is not mine, it was done by GAO which is the government accounting office at the request of Congress.
That is what they found for that period of time.

Now keep in mind that in order to protect us, the Trump administration cut funding for these programs. I assume you could understand the reasoning behind that. I don't know of any other than it was a program started under the Obama administration.

I can't help it if you want different data or a different timeframe, find a study that backs it up. Trump, the Daily blank or whatever right wing news organization you hear this BS on is not a reputable source.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin