View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:58 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

But, of course, getting into the total weeds was not your intention. You just wanted to point out what a fool Trump is. If it all winds up in a better trade relation with China, is he a fool.
And if his ignorance and adherence to his rhetoric results in the collapse of markets then what will he be seen as?
You’re close to correct but I think that he’s a con man and can’t find a way out of his own long con. So that would make him a fool because any con man can tell you, the exit is the difference between con and convicted.
Look at his record
The stock market is down
Trade is down
He failed to repeal and replace
The government is partially unfunded
He lost the midterms
Romney fired the first shot across his bow and he flinched, more are coming
He can’t fund the wall
Lindsey Graham claims that if he fails at that his presidency is over
He’s tweeting 10x a day
He can’t find cabinet members perhaps because he gets one and then stabs them in the back when they leave
He has no knowledge of history
He thinks Afghanistan is what broke up the USSR
The rest of the world is laughing at the crazy uncle we elected
He stole a new line “presidential harassment” lifted from Mitch McConnell, maybe he’s hoping it becomes like the #metoo movement
But no other president has had so little skill at leading or been less willing to build a team and learn
He has done a few things that were handed to him by others
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin