View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 09:47 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Deep down are you kidding, his true self has been evident his entire life and while it might be good for TV ratings if your a game show host, his behavior is so disrespectful and so inappropriate for our president. He is just continuing to sell the Trimp brand, it’s as plain as day, even if it’s not his grand plan. If Congress doesn’t put an end to it, it may be mueller or eventually the NYAG. He is such a smuck he really deserves to be put in his place.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sometimes I think the anti-Trumpers disagree with everything that comes from the right, without even reading it. I said that deep down, he's a jerk. That's why he behaves this way, because he's a terrible, terrible person. I think I'm saying the same thing you're saying - he's disgusting. Jeez.

"If Congress doesn’t put an end to it"

Congress has NO constitutional authority to "put an end" to someone being a jerk. We have the right, if we choose, to be crass jerks. Being a jerk, isn't an impeachable offense. As of right now, there's no impeachable offense. "Because I hate his guts", is not a constitutionally valid reason for impeachment. Let's see what the investigations uncover.

Congress can't impeach him on the basis that they don't like him. Stunning that you would state otherwise.