View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #51
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Want to take a guess what color most of my trouble comes from, whether it’s yelling, swearing in front of the neighborhood kids, throwing their empty beer cans and trash in our yards or peeing in plain sight? Yeah you guessed it white young adults with no respect. One black familiy we have actually given permission to park in our driveway after having a pleasant respectful conversation when they asked where they could legally park and the same is true for another family we think might be Hispanic or Brazilian. I’d say 99% of all the trouble is with young white males.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
This couldn't be because Plymouth and surrounding towns are predominantly White, It's gotta be because White people are the problem.

Plymouth - The racial makeup of the town was 93.8% White, 2.0% Black or African American (congratulations, you are the most diverse town)

Kingston - The racial makeup of the town was 97.3% white, 0.1% Black or African American

Carver - The racial makeup of the town was 95.78% White, 1.22% African American

Sandwich - The racial makeup of the town was 97.75% White, 0.38% African American

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."