View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 09:00 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
wow your towing the party line hard and like most Conservatives arguments are as simplistic and aimed at 1st grader understanding of the world using the usual talking points jealousy and laziness and entitlement

The top 26 billionaires own $1.4 trillion — as much as 3.8 billion other people

The richest 1 percent now owns more of the USA country’s wealth than at any time in the past 50 years...

But theres no issues ... everyone else is lazy and entitled Sure they are

It not that we hate rich people we dislike how they and their business model operate .. even with record profits they lock out workers over pay.. they game the system they strong arm cities and states to build stadiums promise employment at expense of the taxpayer close power plant and walk away leaving a blight for who else the Taxpayer to fit the bill... only the blind can't see rebirth of the business 1st mentality pushed by the right .

At one time worker and owner had a symbiotic relationship that was beneficial for both ..

Todays Business model the employer isn't thankful for their employees

they expect their employees to be thankful to them for all they have, and they dare not bite the hand that feed them or complain about benefits

NOT all companies FIT THIS PROFILE but more do than don't...

but jealousy and laziness and entitlement is a simpleton's argument Just like just build a wall ..

as is putting one heads in the sand saying everything is fine
i don’t think you hate rich people, i think i you couldn’t be more wrong about the impact they have on everyone else. the math just doesn’t back it up. they aren’t worth obsessing over.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device