Thread: Shut down ends
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 11:11 AM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And the parkland kids innocent children got death threats. for no other reason then the Conservatism lashing out hate against them for suggesting Gun control.. by the darlings of the conservative.. media I guess that never happened

Seem you can't accept that when the 1st story changed... the new information lead to a new story to reflect the changed (aka Responsible journalism) Funny the Right did the same thing with bengiza they were unable to change with the information it didn't help their cause

like here they are sticking to the 1st report and ignoring everything after that ? why is that

"obvious lies he told about the kids, and the willingness of
liberals everywhere to assume he was right and to
crucify these kids for"" its all BS... you have made up most of it up I have seen no attempt from the media to crucify theses kids

comments on Twitter would be another story no doubt but I dont let response from anonymous twitter trolls to apply any legitimacy for or against
you’ve seen nothing in the
media? savannah guthrieninterviewed Sandman and told
him that standingbthe was aggressive. when she interviewed phillips she didn’t criticize
anything he did, and let phillips spread the lie, and we know it was a lie, that the kids were chanting build the wall. after listening to whatbthe black israelites were screaming at them, and the media saying the kids were harassing them, i’m surprised they didn’t all go out and join the Klan. that’s called sarcasm.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device