View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:15 AM   #1
Jim in CT

senate democrats support infanticide?

So it’s very rare for unborn babies to survive abortion, but it happens. i saw two such folks on TV last night, one has lived her entire life with cerebral palsy as a result of the botched abortion. Hooray!!!!!!

so a law was proposed in the senate, which would say that if
a baby survived the abortion and was born and living and outside the womb, then it’s consudered a human being and must receive medical care.

the democrats in the senate blocked the bill, every democrat senator running for potus, opposed the bill.

The senate democrats said the bill was yet another republican attempt to undermine women’s health. they didn’t say how treating the baby once it’s born and disconnected from the mom, had any effect whatsoever on the moms health. but rarely do they explain the logic behind their idiotic accusations.

maybe putting this bill in the floor was a gop stunt to make democrats look monstrous. if that was the goal, they succeeded.

this is not abortion. it’s infanticide.

if the democrats think this will play well in OH and PA and FL, they have the right to believe that. We’ll see how that plays out.

Trump has completely broken their brains. they seem to think that the further they go to oppose conservative ideas, the better, that there’s no limit for the public’s appetite for how liberal a democrat can be.

we can’t even agree that a newborn baby deserves medical care. in our country, at this time, that is a controversial thing to believe. democrats say it’s adversarial to women’s health, to require that the baby be treated.

i have no clue what unites us
anymore.

Let’s hear why I’m wrong.