View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 02:10 PM   #18
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
try reading the title of the thread, or what i wrote. I agree, Comey gave the correct answer. What bothered me, and what should concern all of us, is that a CNN anchor could
ever think it’s constitutional for the FBI to shut down speech critical of the media’s preferred candidate.

you need to read more slowly, and try to respond to what I’m actually saying. I was not criticizing Comey,
I was criticizing the media. They are nothing more than the PR wing if the DNC. That’s not why they have special and vital constitutional protections.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Faux continually leads you into the role of victim and you enjoy it greatly.
I have heard people say "how can they let them do that" regarding Trump rallies, she asked the question to Comey, so the people with that question understood that they have that right.
That doesn't make her the pawn of the DNC by having an expert point out that Trumplicans have the right to act like that and that's why I pointed out to you the things I did.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin