View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 08:39 AM   #8
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Now you're doing what the liars do. I never ever said she can't ask whatever she wants. But if she asks if Hilary critics should be silenced by the FBI, while I would never say she can't ask that question, it's also obvious that her asking that question means that she thinks the DOJ should be in the business of helping democrats get elected. There's some evidence to suggest the DOJ engaged in exactly that purpose.Other than seeing what that thread was about I haven't opened since it was started so I don't know the context. How could the FBI silence anyone (other than the obvious stuff like yelling fire in a movie)?

How did CNN know to be at Roger Stones house at 5:30 in the morning, the day he got arrested? No one else was there at that hour. I'm supposed to not conclude, that the DOJ tipped off CNN, to make the Trump administration look bad on TV?If I remember correctly CNN said they had been there for a few days bc something happened in a court??? so they thought arrests were forthcoming.

I'm not saying Fox isn't biased, of course they are. But they are ONE station, that on a good night, gets 1% of the population watching. Everyone else is watching news that just as biased in the other direction (far more biased in my opinion, as the other networks have no one like Tucker Carlson or Brett Baier or Chris Wallace).
I've agreed that there are some anchors on fox that will crit. trump more than cnn anchors crit. Obama but I think the praise for Trump is more than the praise for obama was plus there seems to be more behind the scenes interaction w/fox.

Sorry - got a lot of work to do today.