View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:35 AM   #7
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
not sure if this is accurate, but if it is, and this was a CNN poll? Not good for the democrats.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/cnn-pol...ArASy4wKk-e_5c

i think there’s a chance that some DOJ officials acted like hired hands for the Hilary campaign. IF that happened ( still
a big if), that means they put their thumbs on the scales for her. I can see Comey and Strzok doing the math, figuring there’s no way she could lose, so if they did her dirty work and she won, they’d get nice promotions within her administration.

Can you imagine the stress they felt, when they found out Trump won? Kind of like the Japanese attacking Pearl Harbor, but missing the aircraft carriers.

They did an amazingly good job of making sure Hillary won, didn't they?

Then the collusion hoax, where Trumps family was constantly called targets and likely to be charged, and then that also failed.

The Mueller report reads that they looked for, asked for, and received, aid from the Russians in the election. Trump obstructed the investigation enough that they could not complete all parts of it. Because of OLC rulings tthey could not indict the sitting president for the crimes they would normally have, but instead gathered the evidence to insure that at such time he is no longer President he can be indicted.
Now, if you have not read it and only get your news from state aligned media and very good people...........

Now it’s Trumps turn. They tried to kill his campaign, they tried to go after his family, and they failed.

Imagine you are Michael Corleone in Godfather I, and during the baptism scene, all the assassins
you sent to kill Moe Greene and the heads of the 5 families, imagine every one of them texts you and says “I tried but i missed. He got away, and he knows it was you.”

When you’re going after a potus who is also a vindictive maniac and a billionaire, you better put him down.

So you clearly think Trump's actions are like those of a Mafia Don.
Is that good?

Now it’s his turn. He’ll
probably tell Barr to time this investigation so that the findings are released just before the 2020 election.

It would be acceptable to you to have the DOJ act politically?

IF they acted this way, I would
not want to be in their shoes.
He sounds like a man you would want as President apparently.
Hillary and Obama living rent free in his head.
After all the goal of Trumplicans is simple, to own the libs.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin