View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 06:59 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Amazing to me that for someone who contends he really dislikes Trump, you seem to be loosing sleep over ways to defend his actions in each and every thread and now even the screwing he gave everyone doing business with him in the past; include the US government and all us honest tax payers.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I lose no sleep. You think this is hard? Takes no effort to insert a little honesty and fairness into a good liberal rant.

When the best your side can do, is claim that surveillance isn't spying, it's time to ask some hard questions.

I'm not defending Trump, I'm defending honesty. I don't like what the left has done to the last 3 GOP presidential candidates, and every day they go deeper and deeper into the Twilight Zone. Look at the presidential candidates? That first debate with all of them, will look like the 'Cantina Scene' from the original Star Wars movie. An absolute freak show, each one trying to show that they hate conservatives more than the rest. That's the litmus test. Joe Biden is a clown, a walking gaffe machine. But on that stage, he will look like Eisenhower.

I don't defend him on every thread. When the criticism is accurate, I join in. See the medal of freedom thread. I only defend him against nonsensical babble (that's not quite what this thread is, but almost). It's totally fair to judge him on his failures, but we should also consider his successes. That's all I'm saying, it's what I always say, and if that's controversial to the liberals here like you, Pete, WDMSO and Spence, that probably says more about you than it does about me. I hated Obama, but gave him credit a million times for what he did with the economy and terrorism. That's what 'fairness' looks like. Try it sometime. It's a LOT easier than having to dismiss all the facts you don't happen to like. That's what's hard. And silly.

And it appears to me, that you join the criticism in every thread. So how are we different in that respect?