View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 09:41 AM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I'm concerned about the idiotic things he does in addition to the idiotic things he says.
Because of his lack of leadership for the first time in peacetime the Debt to GDP ratio is over 100%.
His failing trade war with China actually would have caused the trade imbalance to increase in Q1'19, but was saved from that by a swine flu epidemic in China that killed the majority of their pigs, they then bought US pigs. Maybe swine flu was brought by Trump to China.
Now Trump is giving 15 BILLION to us farmers to offset their losses from the tariffs, but he will have to keep doing it. The Chinese are helping their farmers to grow the products they need in their own country and also thru their Belt and Road initiative helping farmers in other countries. This market will be gone for some time in the future and we will have to find new markets.
Sooner or later he'll say: who knew being President was so complicated?
now you’re
moving the goalposts. i’m also concerned about the awful
things he says and does. but unlike you, i can give him credit when he does something great, like the economy. i’m not so driven by ideology that i have to reject facts in order to cling to my agenda.

the
evidence that russia helped trump, more than the media helped hilary, is what, exactly?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device