View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 07:23 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
The fact was that someone in Trump's admin. know that the baby in chief wouldn't want to see the ship or even the badge of a sailor w/the name on it. A tarp was even put over the name. So we have an whole admin. who now is as petty and small as our Pres. If this was the Obama admin. you would be talking about for years. He again mocked a deceased American (hero) even after duck ing out on military service. How is this not bad?

Why bring up CNN when WSJ broke the story?
i don’t know that we
know why it was moved, or who requested it. what we
know is that the WSJ said trump had it moved, and we
know he didn’t. I mention CNN because they have also been known to lie to attack trump, but they are reporting that this story was fabricated by a wsj reporter who has a well documented history of blatantly dishonest reporting to smear Trump. Add the wsj to the list of media outlets that can’t be trusted. i honestly don’t know who’s left? Fox has Sean Hannity who is a dishonest clown, and from where i sit, almost everyone else is the mirror image of him.

that wasn’t a critique of
you Paul, not at all, you know i think you’re mostly fair
and honest. that was a critique of the media, all of whom have abandoned any journalistic integrity they had remaining after the obama years, in an attempt to take down the guy who humiliated them all. they can’t be trusted any more than sean hannity can be trusted. i know of one person in prime
time who regularly criticized his own side when they deserve it, and regularly praises the other side when hey deserve it - Tucker Carlson. Who else routinely praises and criticizes both sides?

obama
once gave a speech at notre dame, and some catholic items behind obama were covered with a tarp during the speech. You’re right i was offended by that. I’d also be offended if trump had that ship
moved or had a tarp put on the name. we
don’t know that trump did that. i’m not a glaring hypocrite, i am disgusted by how small and petty and vindictive trump is. but his policies are working wonderfully, and that’s far more important than his bedside manner.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-31-2019 at 07:30 AM..