View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:15 AM   #64
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so nothing that happened before trump, matters? if you didn’t care that obama did something but go berserk when trump does the same thing, it’s not legitimate to point that out? it’s not valid o question the glaring double standard?
You're the one who's head keeps exploding, claiming that but Hillary etc. as justification for Trump. And now it's Obama
Who announced that all pre-existing rules and standards were thrown out the window, on the day Trump took office? I missed that announcement I guess.
https://www.brookings.edu/interactiv...the-trump-era/

Where are the concentration camps where millions of illegals are being slaughtered? I can’t find any stories about them, but it must be true, right? AOC said he set up concentration camps, and i haven’t seen anyone except foxnews say she’s lying. and you can’t trust foxnews, right? So where are these death camps? or was AOC lying, and the mainstream
media refuses to say so? Which is it?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Where did you come up with "death camps"? Are you claiming AOC said that? or hallucinating with the TDS that you keep projecting onto others?

Andrea Pitzer, author of One Long Night: A Global History of Concentration Camps, has a more global definition.
“We have what I would call a concentration camp system,” Pitzer says, “and the definition of that in my book is, mass detention of civilians without trial.”
"What's required is a little bit of demystification of it," says Waitman Wade Beorn, a Holocaust and genocide studies historian and a lecturer at the University of Virginia. "Things can be concentration camps without being Dachau or Auschwitz. Concentration camps in general have always been designed—at the most basic level—to separate one group of people from another group. Usually, because the majority group, or the creators of the camp, deem the people they're putting in it to be dangerous or undesirable in some way."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin