View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 08:30 PM   #93
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
The only ones here twisting words are the usual suspects.. whos only interest is being antagonistic like their man child Trump. Birds of feather...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
In the last couple of week, your side has made baseless racism accusations against Biden, Pelosi, and Trump. No twisting there, that's what happened. When you shriek "racism" at Everyone who disagrees with you, when you say that a man who adopts a black daughter is racist because he has the nerve to run against Spence's Messiah, then at some point, you lose credibility. According to the left, everyone who disagrees with them on anything, even liberals who arent as radical as they are, are racist.

What's the limit on fake accusations before you just stop listening to the people making the fake accusations?

Oh, and ICE is running concentration camps. No twisting there, no sir, And Trump created all those detention centers, he didn't inherit them from Obama, right? The GOP created them out of this air, those bastards!! It was never a problem to keep kids in cages, until Trump started doing it. Want to explain that one?

This is how Trump got elected, this exact bullsh*t.

Trump's tweet was a stupid, counterproductive, offensive, divisive, vindictive tweet. It was all of those things. And that reaction makes me a Trumplican to you, because I also say it wasn't racist. It cannot be racist, unless you really think he would have reacted differently if they were white. Have you heard the nasty things he has said about Nancy Pelosi and Rachael Maddow and Rosie O'Donnell?

Last edited by Jim in CT; 07-16-2019 at 08:35 PM..