View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:52 PM   #130
detbuch

QUOTE=Pete F.;1170418]The survey was a joke,

Then the joke was on you. We were discussing Trump being a misogynist. Res said she wouldn't call him a misogynist. Your joke sided with my point that he is not a misogynist, and certainly didn't support your contention that he is.

I suppose you honestly thought I'd do a survey just for you.

I didn't ask you to do a survey (of most people on the subject of Trump being a misogynist). I asked if you had done one. And your joke survey, of one person, would not say he is a misogynist. You got hit in the head with your joke that turned out to be a boomerang.

Here's a few other excerpts from Barbara Res's interviews. I have seen other former employees interviewed but I don't remember their names. I have yet to see a former employee of Trumps say he would be a great President or even a good one. Google is your friend, feel free to show that is incorrect.

So you want to move on to another subject. So what? Your friend google will help you find people who think he is a good President . . . some who even think he is a great one. But I'm not impressed or persuaded by popularity type polls. From what I see, when he doesn't have to battle naysayers and liars like you, he's doing a good job. Regardless of what Res says.

But over the years, I saw him change.
“I think he’s a supreme sexist,” Res said. She won’t go as far as to call him a misogynist, however, although she freely uses another M-word: megalomaniac.

“He’s terribly sexist. He’s a womanizer for sure,” she said. “He hired me for a specific reason: Because I was really good. And he told me, and he believed this, that women had to work harder and be smarter and were willing to work harder than men, and that’s what he wanted, and he had a couple of women working for him… ‘Men are better than women,’ he said, ‘but a good woman is better than 10 men.’ I think he thought I would take it as a compliment, and I think it was intended as a compliment.”[/QUOTE]

I don't know what a supreme sexist is. Trump might be one. I don't know. But he doesn't appear to be more of a womanizer (certainly not while being President) than some of the Dems most beloved Presidents. So I don't see what being a womanizer has to do with how good a job a President does.

Last edited by detbuch; 07-17-2019 at 10:14 PM..