View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 10:19 AM   #175
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
But you brought up those ugly, scummy lies and now your saying that CNN didn't say anything about her brother after you implied they did? Why would you mention her brother and then talk about CNN? Which is it - they did or they didn't?
Read my post. What I said I saw on CNN, was a report that indicates that according to taxes, she was married to one man while still legally married to another. I heard nothing on CNN about her brother, that's a rumor I'm hearing elsewhere. OK? I heard about her brother elsewhere, what I heard on CNN was a suggestion that she was married to two people at the same time.

"But you brought up those ugly, scummy lies"

Yawn. What ugly scummy lies did I bring up, exactly? I never said the rumors about her brother were anything but rumors. Everything else I attributed to her, are things that she said and did. If any are fabricated, please let me know which. If you can't disprove them, can you tell me if you're OK with a sitting congresswoman saying and doing those things?

Seems like you're avoiding answering my question, you're responding like others do, not like you do. In any event, please specify which ugly scummy lies I am starting or perpetrating?

Regarding her brother, WDMSO was the one who brought it up, NOT me. I asked if there was anything to it, and I said if it's not true, no one should be saying it is true. You have an issue with that?