Thread: Promises
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 10:50 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I suppose looking at his record influences me to support him but you think the opposite is because you and I exist in a different universe of ideas, logic, truth, objectivity, and stuff like that.

And, I suppose, that is why you should give up banging your head against an impenetrable wall by trying to persuade Trumplicans to your point of view. The way you see things, in your alternate universe, to us, is just too damn stupid
The Stable Genius Trump is now openly threatening to investigate Obama, probably because Hannity said something: "We want to find out what happened with the last Democrat president. Let's look into Obama the way they've looked at me ... they could look into the book deal that President Obama made. Let's subpoena all of his records."
That is something I’ll never get used to, nor accept as normal, a president openly threatening to use law enforcement powers for political retribution.
By themselves, threats like these should be impeachable offenses.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin