View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 12:05 PM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Texas Rep. Will Hurd, the lone black Republican in the House, announced Thursday evening he won't run for reelection in 2020.

Let that sink in

Hurd was also one of just four House Republicans who voted for a resolution to condemn Trump's racist tweets

or

Scott, the Senate’s only black Republican, was responding to Trump’s weekend Twitter attacks on U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., the African American chairman of the U.S. House Oversight and Reform Committee.

‘God have mercy on the party,’”

GOP has 2 black members soon 1

So Jim how do explain away how blacks feel about Trumps comments? a majority clearly see them as racist.. seeing you love to tell us how black unemployment is at record lows ... and how the black community is benefiting..
I would Think their views on the issue would carry some weight .. I guess not
wayne, maybe you need to go to 5th grade, and take a reading comprehension course. i think you have issues. Because i have said here a hundred times, that i despise the vindictive, vulgar, undignified rhetoric of Trump. is that going too fast for you? Is that too vague? Please tell me why you cannot understand what i just said?

do. need to put that in a pop-up book for you to grasp it? Is it really that complex?

i have no doubt that a majority see trumps comments as racist. because they are told 1,000 times a day that it’s true. but when the best you can do is say that the word “infested” is synonymous with the phrase “crawling with n*ggers”, that’s when you lose me.

meanwhile its ok when senator robert byrd uses that word explicitly. but it’s racist when trump says that baltimore is rat infested.

You’re deranged.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device