View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #15
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I got you to point out that he too is not convicted or indicted for anything anymore than Trump, you complain that Trump is innocent because he was not indicted and therefor should not be investigated and that therefor it is false for anyone to denigrate Trump

Trump and Sharpton have been playing in the NYC political arena for years. They even played together pretty opportunistically for both of them. I don't care about what the media game is with Sharpton and Trump. He's just as much a con man as Trump.

Why would I defend the Dems for standing up for Sharpton, just because it would make you happy?

You have no clue what my beliefs are.
You believe in and consistently defend Trump, except you leave yourself an out because it is maybe not really except. You are either in, out or a silent guy like the majority of Republicans in Congress. In any case you are complicit. Twenty years from now you can explain to your grandchildren how they once called people Quislings, but now they just say Trumps.

I believe Trump is at minimum a Con man, that doesn't mean I am whatever you think, believe any politician on either side of the aisle.
PeteF,do you explain to your grandkids how you are making the world better for them by passing along anti Trump propaganda on a fishing website.🤡?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN