View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:24 AM   #156
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
It's not the kind of thing I care about. Haven't talked to the Don about it. Don't know if he was sarcastic, factually serious, had a few cups of sparkling liquor, pulling someone's chain, poking at the Clintons like a lot of folks do and like a lot of folks do to him . . . I just don't care. You can make a story or theory about it if it makes you feel good. I don't need to concern over it to be satisfied with life.

The authorities say it was suicide. Good enough for me since I don't know anything worth-wile or good enough to care about Epstein. For me, he's not worth talking or thinking about. If he decided to bow out on his own terms, I'm glad he saved the taxpayers some money.
Doesn’t surprise me you don’t care that the president of the USA retweet’s a conspiracy theory suggesting a past president may have had something to do with Epstein’s death. I guess it doesn’t surprise me that either Trump might actually believe it, or that he could be that childish and disrespectful of the office, if it was an attempt at humor. Pretty sad it’s the new norm for the highest office and that his outrageous behavior doesn’t raise concern for the GOP moving towards a 2020 election.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device