View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 05:54 PM   #216
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You focus only on one side of the barrage. Trump is constantly being bombarded by accusations and characterizations. I find no fault in him retorting back in whatever number of tweets he wishes. He may not always be right, but he often is. He was (and is) voluminously portrayed, and "publicly rebuked", as a traitor, Russian collaborator, Nazi, Fascist, homophobe, misogynist, alt-right, racist, and it has demonstrably been shown that he isn't.
Trump sets himself against anyone who doesn’t support him.
He consistently denigrates anyone who criticizes him in any way and demands praise that in his mind and perhaps yours is due.
His base, of which you seem to be part, has shown no growth despite the good economy.
I have seen no demonstrable evidence that he is not any of the things he has been accused of, and far more evidence that he is. Claiming that you are the least........does not make you so, but in most people’s minds, reinforces the belief that the converse is true.
60% of Americans are too smart to fall for Trump.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin