View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 05:06 PM   #41
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Am I? "

Yes you are.

First you can't remember making an issue of post frequencyI never said I couldn't remember bring up posts about frequency- I said you have TDS bc you are constantly on here 7 days a week. Then you said you didn't post more than Pete. And then I said something like "who cares about the frequency it is about the content/importance" So where "didn't I remember"? , now you can't remember dismissing these initiatives that disproportionately benefit blacks, because they aren't, in your words, "specifically" for blacks.What initiatives specifically targeted blacks? I've asked and you haven't once given me an answer other than general things.

Did you get hit in the head?

"you couldn't name anything specific to show how Trump has lowered black unemployment"

Yes I did. He is lowering unemployment for everyone, and blacks had higher unemployment, so at some point, it has to start benefitting them disproportionately. Paul, perhaps they should have named the tax bill "40 acres and a mule", but that wouldn't satisfy you either, so no big loss.Using your convoluted logic Trump has been a godsend for LGBT people also bc their unemployment rate had dropped as a biproduct of the countries' rate - Keep reaching.

Jeez. Are you serious? Is this you? This isn't Spence hacking your account?
Let's hear you say it one more time "Trump has lowered the unemployment rate for blacks" but when asked for specifics you have none.

If I said he hasn't done anything to help black colleges you could rightly say I was wrong - you can point to your article.