View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #73
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You’re speaking I assume of the letter filed in the Senate record to Ukraine.
Who’s hiding anything there?
What personal gains do the Senators achieve?
I attached the letter, perhaps you could point out where they asked for Trump to be investigated.
https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/m...estigation.pdf
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i do!

and when obama was caught on a live mic asking a russian official to hold off missile programs
until after his re election, at which time he’d “have more flexibility” to work with them...that wasn’t a president asking russia for a favor for political gain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I don't see how that benefited him politically. He's simply saying it will be easier to come to an agreement that's beneficial to our country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if it didn’t benefit him politically, why did he specifically ask them
to wait until after his final
election?
When you can't answer a question, once again you hypocritically pivot to a new ButObama claim, trying to conflate something, anything with what Trump, whom you don't really like but defend tirelessly, did.

As to your latest distraction, there is a vast difference between saying this is not the time to negotiate that and saying we have a good relationship, not reciprocal, but do me a favor, investigate my opponent and you'll get your missiles that you asked for.
One is normal practice and the other, with the ask and the get, is why Trump will likely be impeached.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin