Thread: Petrushka
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #107
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
'How "

Build a secure prison. The world pays for it.

" marine captain does not set policy "

Who the hell said he sets policy? You don't quote people who aren't in the federal legislature? You only quote people who set policy? He had an opinion about the possible upside to what Trump is doing. Some people, clearly not you, like to hear both sides before they make up their mind.

"seem the mirror is Trumps only debate partner "

Where you get your news, I'm sure that's what you think. So if Trump never listens to anybody, and every decision is his alone, can we assume you give him sole credit for the insanely low unemployment we are enjoying?

Here, let me answer for you: "a, duh, uhh, I mean, Obama did it all"

"no that's your take on everything reguardless of facts "

Oh, I'm factually incorrect when I say that you guys only care about making the Republican wrong? OK, then please point me to a post you started, where you praised a Republican for doing something great. You've started hundreds of posts since Trump took power, show me one that praises Trump, or any conservative. If you can't do that, then I'm 100% correct.
You need to do something postive or to have postive ideas to get a pat on the Back .. regardless of party.. like pete I saw Trump for what he was from day 1 .. a con and an embarrassment that he is .. and Republicans have abandoned their principles for a man .. over country ..

I have experienced Regan Bush Sr (liked bob dole) clinton , bush jr and Obama .. and at no time did I ever have or felt the distain I feel Towards Trump .. its simply not because he claims to be a Republican.. its rooted in my expectations of how past and until recently. All of our Presidents carried themself while in office

Its just about putting country before a man its really that simple
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device