View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 08:05 AM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Obviously neither of us work in the intelligence community, but I make my opinion based on the fact Trump lies daily, it's how he operates. The interviews of some highly respected X CIA, FBI and intelligence personnel unequivocally deny any political bias in the operations of those agencies. So do I believe the habitual lier or highly respected people who worked in those departments; easy call for me anyway. The investigation into the investigation, which was already done and signed off on, should never have started and the only reason it did, is because Barr is the new Trump enforcer.
And regardless of what you think of Trump (I agree he's a liar), please tell me if I'm wrong about any of the following...

Certain high level DOJ officials, like FBI agents Stzrok and Paige, made no secret in their texts that they really wanted Hilary to win, and also played key roles in investigating both Hilary and Trump

The DOJ used the Steele dossier, paid for by the Clinton campaign, as part of the FISA application to spy on an American citizen. They did not tell the FISA judge that the dossier was political opposition research. That American citizen has not been charged, ket alone convicted, of anything.

The DOJ was spying on the Poppodopolous guy, part of the Trump campaign. He has also not been convicted of anything.

Certainly there's no smoking gun there. but isn't it maybe worth investigating, especially in the hands of someone with Durham's resume?

If they didn't do anything wrong, let's say so and drop it. If they did, let's admit it and fix it.