View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 10:44 AM   #94
ReelinRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
He was not going to stand for the Pres. trying to get a foreign power to interfere with our election - but you knew that.
He is a hearsay reporter of accusations against the president, accusations of something that happened when he was no longer working in the White House.

It's interesting that Vindman admitted to sharing readouts of the call (which he did listen in on) without telling the committee who those people were, or at least stating if he knew those people possessed clearances at a level to read such a document. When questioned by a Republican about this point of interest, Schiff shut down the questioning and ordered Vindman to not answer the question.

Was the "whistleblower" one of the people Vindman gave a readout to? After quitting the White House in 2017, under suspicion of leaking, did the "whistleblower" possess a top secret clearance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You're a joke. There is no need for anyone to waste any time on you.
At least I can make my posts readable by having the skills to use the quote tag properly. I don't read anything you write that's longer than a couple sentences, so feel free to ignore me to your heart's delight.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.