View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:31 PM   #229
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
A characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion).

Correct, and Trump wanted to confirm that commitment before he gave them a couple hundred million dollars and to be sure the new government would be of Zelenskyy's choosing and have no foot resting in the corrupt past.

Again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion).

Only if you are claiming Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch are. I can't think of anyone who believes opposition research is a white glove affair, hands get muddy.

Things don't suddenly get to be called inappropriate (or even called-out as criminal) just because they benefit a Republican.

No they don’t
But they should be when they, as these do, consist of bribery, extortion, abuse of power and conspiracy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin