View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 10:29 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If you can read that letter from Trump, including attacks on Pelosi’s faith and its open attempt to incite civil disorder, and still be an enthusiastic supporter of Donald Trump, you are a morally disordered person. it’s not about politics, it’s about your lack of character.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
trying to incite civil disorder? then add that to the impeachment charges. or stop talking nonsense.

Your answer to my question, what american institutions is he destroying, is “ nothing.”

Who is inciting civil
disorder? republicans or democrats? When was the last time a liberal speaker
was rushed off a college stage by security, because conservatives were threatening violence? Black lives matter, Antifa, occupy wall street? All are motivated by liberal politics.

Everything trump touches, dies? Tell that to the S&P 500, Einstein.

If Trump is inciting civil disorder, where’s the right-wing civil disorder, exactly? you keep
saying that stupid conservatives obey his every command, so unless that’s a crock, where’s the evidence they are carrying out his orders?

You’re horrified that he won, you are enraged that he’s doing good things, and you’re too small to accept the possibility he might get re elected. that’s the issue. My moral character is as flawed as anyone else’s, but it’s not the issue. Your TDS is the issue.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-17-2019 at 10:36 PM..