View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #103
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the Sandman kid was 16 when he was called the next James Earl Ray in every tv station except for one.
True or false? the tv clips we all saw, failed to show that the kids were victims of racist taunts, not perpetrators. watch what you are fed by the media Paul. They obviously have an agenda. Again, how many examples do you need to admit that, because whatever the number is, I can post that many examples.

your side is un-hinged.And what do you call evangelicals supporting a vile man or the right afraid to criticize a President who insults women, the military generals, dead war hero's ,steals $ from charities, I can go post how ever many posts you want to show the outright hypocrisy of the right.

The circle game as it’s called, is popular in high schools and colleges too. it requires the ok sign to be flashed upside down. but let’s assume it means Heil Hitler.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Start a thread about sandman if you want - You bring up him and the Duke kids as much as you can. I suppose the right has apologized to Hillary for all the lies that were said about her - they obviously have an agenda. Did you ever see the stat that said people who get their news from Fox actually know less than people who don't watch the news.