View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:32 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Biden says the people
currently digging coal in WV, can realistically transition to working as computer programmers.

Biden said “anyone who can shovel coal into a furnace, can write code.”

I’m sure the people who teach programming have some interesting opinions on that statement. And he’s the best hope the democrats have.

The man believes shoveling coal and writing code, require similar skills and intellect.

Curious what John R and TDF have to say.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...ObNAjxWSkaABCQ
To start you and Trumplican media misquoted him and only quoted the words that pushed your narrative.

"Does anybody think you're going to be able to stay in the middle class in the 20s and 30s of the 21st century without better education? Now brawn is no longer the measure. I come from a family, an area where there is coal mining, in Scranton. Anybody who can go down 300-3000 feet in a mine sure enough can learn how to program as well. But we don't think of it that way."

Odd that you allow your hero, Floridaman, all sorts of misstatements but seize on words that could have been better chosen by others, Covfefe?

Or are you saying that coal miners are too stupid and deplorable?

If you haven't figured it out yet coal mining is over. It isn't coming back.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin