View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 11:12 AM   #48
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
You chris and others can clearly keep your head in the Trump cool aid punch bowl

Last night he was selling Congress cant be told anything because it will be leaked to the fake media and our enemies...

And the crowd went crazy.. just admit you guys have no issue with Trumps moves towards becauming an authoritarian leader ... He was selling it last night and his base is all for it...

This view is based on actual conduct of Trump not hate not because hes a Republican

And another interesting development watching Fox news coverage and CNN coverage .. while recovering, it's clear to me the White House and Fox are in clear coordination the tone from Pompeo totally different on Fox where he mentions Obama constantly yet not on CNN and they give Trump free air time of every rally and parroting all White House talking points . I never expected Fox to be so deep in Trumps pocket , but after 2 weeks of watching , there is no daylight between them , and if fox news are some people's only source of information, I understand why they'll believe anything... lazy consumers
You're dodging on the Iranian plot to bomb a DC restaurant.

As to Fox, Hannity and Fox and Friends in the morning, will never criticize Trump, not ever. I only watch Fox maybe twice a week, and when I do, I look for Brett Baier or Tucker Carlson, two guys who criticize Trump all the time. Brett Baier was discussing Iran this week, he let Republican Senator Tom Cotton talk for two minutes, then let Democrat Senator Tim Kaine talk for two minutes, he didn't interrupt either one of them. He gave influential people on both sides a chance to each make their own case. That doesn't happen all the time on Foxnews, but it only happens on Foxnews.

Hope your recovery is going well, Godspeed!