View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 10:27 AM   #21
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Pete, obviously Trump
is exploiting the mass rape to get support for his wall. Of course that’s true, i see it, and i concede it. And i don’t care, because the fact is, building a proper wall will reduce illegal crossings and therefore reduce the mass rape. i’m good with that. Why aren’t you good with that? Isn’t reducing mass rape a worthwhile goal, even when Trump is president?

You are denying the mass rape is taking place, because you are afraid that if you admit it’s happening, trump gets his wall, and secures another victory.

YOU are willing to let mass rape continue, in order to deny Trump a political win.

That’s callous and crazy, bonkers. No one on the left ever questioned whether or not the mass rapes were happening, until
Trump came along. Now it’s a hoax, perpetrated by the right wing nuts at The Huffington Post, Amnesty International, and the New York Times.

Do you hear yourself?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
First of all it's not mass rape, nobody is raping women en masse.

And your claim is that Floridaman wants the wall to stop rape?

Perhaps he wants to assert Droit du seigneur or ius primae noctis, Dershowitz and Graham would probably claim it is just, acceptable and certainly not impeachable. It is more in line with Floridaman's past behavior.

Meanwhile the pricetag for Floridaman's border wall has topped $11 billion — or nearly $20 million a mile — to become the most expensive wall of its kind anywhere in the world, so much for

And they just go around, over or through Floridaman's speed bump and get better at it with time.

Threatening Mexico is far more efficient and cost effective, but won't give the same political advantage as the money he has spent without Congressional authorization on the wall.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin