View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #123
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the difference, is whether or not you support the politician asking a foreign country for help.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The difference is one abused his power to benefit himself, the others were assisting the Justice Department in an ongoing investigation.

As I have said before, if Floridaman had a anti corruption campaign, he would likely been able to investigate the Biden's involvement in Ukraine and no one would have been able to do a thing.
Floridaman found some lackeys to do his bidding who were actually pursuing corrupt opportunities in Ukraine and the USA.
There is still plenty of dirt to come out of the administration's horror show in Ukraine.
I feel bad for Zelensky who has been walking a wire trying to stay out of it while continuing to receive the support he has to have and keep his position as the leader of a government with an anti-corruption platform.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin