View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:39 PM   #51
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I'm actually having a great day. A great day. It's a beautiful day. Market way up, got a ton done at work, going to a kids basketball game in a few minutes, grilling some thick ribeyes over charcoal for dinner afterwards (charcoal a million times better than gas). And I completely annihilated someone who absolutely had it coming (he mostly did it to himself, I just finished him off). You think I'm angry? You couldn't be more wrong, I'm nowhere near angry. You literally couldn't be more wrong. But don't let that stop you.You come across as angry here - you constantly post, night, day, weekend, etc. And eventually you resort to the insults.

Paul, in this thread, in the last couple of pages, you had some negative things to say about me, SD, and TDF. And everyone who engages in insults, does so because of some character flaw. Everyone that is, except you. You and only you, are justified every time the insults fly. You're the only person in the world who can fight back and not have it say something negative about you. You're welcome to say negative things about me.I usually don't insult people first, but I will respond in kind. I guess that is a character flaw.

Must be nice to be that special.
I am special thank you.

You don't think SD is a petty, childish person who doesn't add anything to this forum?