View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #27
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So dismissing those who present baseless suggestion or aka conspiracies that are not based on logic or evidence ( still waiting on this evidence) is a authoritarian attitude .. ok. Sure it is.

Claiming that someone is being overcharged for a process crime is not a baseless suggestion. It is logical.

And this Trump free speech argument is a weak argument for his interfering in Stone and now Flynn who pleaded guilty.

Trump did not interfere. And Flynn's now excellent attorney claims he was not properly advised by his previous attorney, and he now claims that he was not guilty and is changing his plea. I've presented evidence of this, but you disregarded it or never looked at it.

And Stone never committed a crime because you think a crime wasn't commented ?

I didn't say a crime was not committed. I said that the crime he was charged with was not the same for which he was being investigated, and it was a result of the investigation. Ergo it was a process crime and should not be as harshly penalized. Perhaps you think it should. But it isn't unreasonable or illogical or illegal or a conspiracy theory to suggest that. Further, on the witness intimidation charge, the witness claims he wasn't intimidated, that it was the way he and Stone kiddingly bantered with one another.

And Just because there were no investigation by Ukraine trump never asked for a quid pro quo ...

No quid pro quo was asked in either of his telephone conversations with Zelensky. And Zenlensky denies any quid pro quo or any pressure. And the weapons were delivered on time. And Zelensky did not have to do anything to get them.

You demand that evidence must be presented in order to make claims of what amounts to prosecutorial misconduct in the Flynn case, but you (authoritarianly?) don't have to present evidence that proves or suggests not only a quid pro quo (which would not be illegal) but one whose sole intent is to influence an election. What evidence do you have that if there were a quid pro quo (which was not proven to exist) that it was in order to influence an election.

I see your logic their is no justice for Republicans
You see what was not said but exists in your conspiratorial, authoritarian, head

Last edited by detbuch; 02-16-2020 at 05:26 PM..