View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 02:28 PM   #21
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i don’t know that bry. but you tell
me, she had 5 opinions get reviewed, 4 got overturned, and 3 of those were unanimous, meaning everyone from Ginsberg to Scalia said she was wrong on the law.

id like to see Borks results for his opinions that were reviewed by scotus.

and what about her statement that latina women make the best judges? and the fact that she’s currently complaining about cases that are appealed to the scotus?

if it wasn’t for activist judges so comfortable with ignoring the constitution to promote personal political ideology, maybe she wouldn’t be seeing so many cases. Her complaining about cases being appealed to scotus, is like an arsonist complaining about the sound of fire engine sirens ( stolen from ted cruz).
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So, you don't know that out of 232 (I saw 432 somewhere else online) cases if that is a lot or not. For all I know (or you know) Scallia had similar numbers and mountains could be molehills here.

As far as her comments, I think it wasn't great wording, but do I think that having diverse backgrounds on SCOTUS is good? Absolutely, since they are representing cases for all Americans, and that means I want judges appointed by conservatives and liberals.

Back to work, play nice everyone....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"