View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 07:29 AM   #99
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
While I really dislike the chosen delivery, this statement is absolute truth.....
I could be wrong, but I think the age of us originals and social media sites has either reduced the interest or changed where it’s discussed. Look at the name of this site and then consider the state of the stocks, last year I never when out with the intent to target stripers and when I did catch them, I never stayed on them long. My fishing interest is sea bass and Tog early and late season, rather be golfing than fishing at this stage of my life.

Bring back Eel Man and I can get into a good fishing debate, boy did I have some fun debating methods and presentations with him. Early on this site scheduled a bunch of get togethers which certainly helped bond us together and keep the discussions active. Facebook and the pros and cons of social media has changed where, how and if you even want to share information. Might be great for the charter guys to promote their business, but it can turn your favorite spot into a sh*t show, the canal a perfect example.

How is the rehab going Ross?
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote