View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #8
Clammer

Gilly & Joe , I hear you both ,but either way / effected or not physically by this for you family .which I pray happens to no one , which isn,t going to happen .
The ripple effect on businesses will be far reaching on so many different levels ,
from employees , to owners , to bill payments , &&&&& so much moves …. I saw a interview with a couple getting married in a month / they were concerned about the seniors that are scheduled to go …..now add by then , the place, the food, travel, honeymoon & more .
sadly in many instances . tough luck if you miss a commercial mortgage payment ……...do you really think the lender is going to let your payment , pently & interest slide .
even things ya don,t think of …...last night I found out that our shellfish dealers are open on a day to day ……… all fisheries must be the same .
I,m not here thinking of whose going to be working and not …………………… but except jobs that are completely essential .. like police, fire, recsue, military , medical , electric & the like the longer this lasts the deeper this is going to go .
and to think just Saturday night , one of the guys that were with us for summer was on a roll that the only live sports he could find on TV . was real kick ass boxing ><>
as long as the booze stores stay open . most of us won,t see riots ……….. if they close .watch .or watch anywhere that is sparsly occupied & not enough people/workers to stop it ><>,
I was telling Gale that a scenero that would piss off the trout fisherman …………………….. they don,t want crowds ,,,,so someone informs the governor about the crowds on opening >>>>>>>>>>> we'll fix that // no stocking at all & no opening day ////// keep it closed ><> I was in Richmond / Carolina yesterday . before I got to the beaches ……..every waterway I checked was trout posted ...that,s a extreme , but people get crazy ><>< lets just hope & pray or whatever you believe in ><.

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote