View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #36
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Are you really are serious? If so i guess based on your posting history I shouldn’t be surprised and no my lifestyle really hasn’t changed, it’s one of the benefits of being retired. So no I don’t need and I certainly don’t expect empathy from this administration but there is a large part of this country looking to this president for reassurance and a truthful accounting for where we are. He had the opportunity to reach out to that part of the country listening for something other than the usual and he feel flat on his orange face. Go google the news clip from today’s briefing which I assume it’s from and then tell me your happy with the way he handled the question. It wasn’t like the reporter was trying to put him on the spot about the lack of testing, the shortages of masks or ventilators, he just asked what the president wanted to say to those Americans who are fearful, a true leader would have seen that as a great opportunity, instead this clown attacks the reporter and shows his true character; as have you by your defense.

Carry on and know that your best president of our lifetime can’t handle and apparently it’s all because of the Obama administration.
I think what he’s saying is that if by now you’re expecting a minimum viable amount of leadership, competency, empathy, transparency or civility you haven’t been paying attention.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device