Thread: This Market...
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 06:46 AM   #15
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Banks will likely be just as forgiving as they are legally required to be.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I say BS! BankAmerica screwed everyone they could, including us. Sold one of our two "connected "loans we were advised to do in a re-fi, which prohibited us from doing another re-fi for over ten years! Hardly any pay down on principle over that time. Eff BankAmerica as hard as I can. AND then they want to charge you to cash a check drawn on their accounts if you don't have an account.... (many RI based banks do this in Mass. Eff them too)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Some people simply get a tip from respected sources whom they trust.
Really, Chris??? A Senator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
This seems like a smart move by this man. I would guess that most here would have done the same. This is how money is managed.
The best thing that could come out of all this is to equal out the gross inequity of the wealth distribution in this country.... Going to be a hell of a new tax code coming to pay for all this. I hope the heavy load hits the upper class and one percenters HARD! There is not one of the wealthy that didn't get there without #^&#^&#^&#^&ing someone and ruining the life and dreams of others. Get ready for a 70% tax rate and hyper inflation.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.