Thread: This Market...
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 08:05 AM   #76
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
I say BS! BankAmerica screwed everyone they could, including us. Sold one of our two "connected "loans we were advised to do in a re-fi, which prohibited us from doing another re-fi for over ten years! Hardly any pay down on principle over that time. Eff BankAmerica as hard as I can. AND then they want to charge you to cash a check drawn on their accounts if you don't have an account.... (many RI based banks do this in Mass. Eff them too)

Really, Chris??? A Senator?

The best thing that could come out of all this is to equal out the gross inequity of the wealth distribution in this country.... Going to be a hell of a new tax code coming to pay for all this. I hope the heavy load hits the upper class and one percenters HARD! There is not one of the wealthy that didn't get there without #^&#^&#^&#^&ing someone and ruining the life and dreams of others. Get ready for a 70% tax rate and hyper inflation.
Ross, you didn’t have to be Kreskin to see this scourge was coming. Being proactive with the market is the first response for some.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN