View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 01:48 PM   #130
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Not a syllable about Biden's reaction to the Trump travel ban. Not. A. Syllable.

I see zero evidence that Trump will have caused deaths. If the media and democrats in Congress called him a nationalist xenophobe for restricting travel from China, what would they have done if he put the country in lockdown on day one? Or declared martial law, the liberals would have just loved that.

No matter what he does, no matter what, it's wrong, sinister, and bigoted.

I don't have to avoid answering your questions, because I have thought about my positions, they aren't a thoughtless reflex to love anybody or to hate anybody.
Didn't we cover this many, many, many times previously? But you did avoid my question - his lies caused people not to worry about what he later said was a pandemic. What we are seeing now is people who where infected a week ago and those people who had the virus a week ago where infected the week before. If Trump said we have a pandemic, people would have taken the precautions they are taking today. Instead we trusted him and he admitted he lied bc he claimed he knew it was a pandemic all along while telling us it wasn't that bad.