View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 07:37 PM   #30
zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Joy Reid is an uber liberal host at MSNBC, an uber liberal network. She swears that was true, and called out democrats for doing so.

When Foxnews and MSNBC say the same thing, i presume
it’s true. You know more. Kudos to you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It isn't true. Stop repeating things that aren't true. Maybe Joy Reid is an idiot. It is simple to find out what the connection to abortion was and how it was addressed. I didn't know who she is, but here is her tweet that connected her to the issue

"Wow... @kasie just reported that Republicans' objections to the House Democrats' emergency coronavirus bill include issues related to abortion. What does that have to do with COVID19...?"
I find nothing else about her "swearing it is true" or "calling out democrats" unless it is a fox news or other rw nutter analysis of what that tweet means. Pelosi never included funding for abortion. It was Republican concern over lack of specificity about the Hyde amendment in the bill. They worked it out. It is a lie or spreading of incorrect information to say Pelosi included abortion funding. Stop spreading lies. Heading back under my rock now.

No, no, no. we’re 30… 30, three zero.